Cars Parked on Pavements

Have your say on topic's that might be affecting you and the Town

Moderators: Lynn_D, mstewart27

BASEL
Site Administrator

Cars Parked on Pavements

Post by BASEL » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:53 pm

Cars Parked on Pavements it's my pet hate although i thought i would put it out there to see how everyone else feels about it

Basel

Discuss :meeting
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk

Homer

Post by Homer » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:07 pm

Cars on pavement's in Ard's especially scrabo estate if your not dodging the cars with kids in your hands its dog s#*t how can they get away with parking there i can remember getting a parking ticket from the police years past for doing this are the traffic wardens or police to lazy to do anything about this or are they just scared ?

Please add your response to this topic cheers

bert the flirt

CARS ON PAVEMENT

Post by bert the flirt » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:27 am

iI am sick and tired of this Scrabo est is gettin really bad, as i work with kids i would always have at least two children with me one in a buggy and one by the hand as there is no room to get the buggy through i with these children have to WALK on the ROAD to get past. where do these people get off. I am aware that parking places in the Scrabo are few but there is no excuse for cars being on the pavement it is AGAINST the LAW bron and also VERY dangerous;;;;;;; hand1 hand1 bron bron bron bron.
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.