bush on coke? aye i'd say so! (and not the fizzy kind)

What the media are not saying
Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:12 pm

there's Hillary all ready for wee Georgie boy. face1
Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:54 pm

:lol :gd :bd :m2 :mk :woo :lol
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:59 pm

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:43 pm

sure the C.I.A. have been involved in coke and opium for years why you think they want puppet government leaders in Latin America and Vietnam went on for years and NOW in Where is the biggest country in the world with poppy to burn??? aye Afghanistan. sure that's just a concede that.....RIGHT!!??

:taz :zl :cl :cl1 :cl1 :sv :mk
Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:08 am

More News on Blackwater

[align=center]
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oszATUJ4IRE&fs ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oszATUJ4IRE&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/align]

[align=center]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/igG8nIUHveA&hl ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/igG8nIUHveA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/align]

Blackwater Worldwide, formerly Blackwater USA, is a self-described private military company founded in 1997 by Erik Prince and Al Clark.[2] It has alternatively been referred to as a security contractor or a mercenary organization by numerous reports in the international media.[3][4][5][6][7] Blackwater is based in the U.S. state of North Carolina, where it operates a tactical training facility that it claims is the world's largest. The company trains more than 40,000 people a year, from U.S. or foreign military and police services, as well as other U.S. government agencies. The training consists of military offensive and defensive operations, as well as smaller scale personnel security. Technologies used and techniques trained are not limited by U.S. domestic law, although it is unclear what legal status Blackwater operates under in the U.S. and other countries, or what protection the U.S. extends to Blackwater operations globally.[8]

Blackwater is currently the largest of the U.S. State Department's three private security contractors, providing a total of 987 contractors. Of the 987 provided, 744 are U.S. citizens.[9][10] At least 90 percent of its revenue comes from government contracts, two-thirds of which are no-bid contracts.[11]

On March 31, 2004, four Blackwater Security Consulting (BSC) employees were ambushed and killed in Fallujah, and their bodies were hung on a bridge to cheering Iraqi crowds. In a response to this, U.S. forces attacked the city of Fallujah.[12]

On September 16, 2007, Blackwater employees in Nisour Square, Baghdad shot and killed 17 Iraqi civilians, at least 14 of whom were killed "without cause" according to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.[13]

Blackwater Worldwide is currently contracted by the United States government to provide security services in the Iraq War.[1] In October 2007, Blackwater USA rebranded themselves as Blackwater Worldwide.

More at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackwater_USA

Basel