NWO DECEPTION: PROJECT BLUE BEAM ALERT!

What the media are not saying
BASEL
Site Administrator

NWO DECEPTION: PROJECT BLUE BEAM ALERT!

Post by BASEL » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:26 am

[align=center]NWO DECEPTION: PROJECT BLUE BEAM ALERT![/align]

I have experienced their incredible Sky Show Hoax myself, having seen it with my own eyes, and The Lord is my witness. I am certain that ever increasing attention being paid by the MSM, e.g. by Larry King and others, to the increasing number of UFO reports, is all in preparation for the greatest HOAX ever to be perpetrated. I have no doubt at all in my mind, that the many reliable witnesses of recent, have indeed seen UFOs, and yet I know also what they have really seen.

I had just finished several weeks, in the early 1990s, warning the people of Fort Collins Colorado of the burgeoning Antichrist Global Empire. When I was suddenly confronted by an amazing sight in the night sky above and before my astonished eyes.

It was very early morning, about 3 am, as I drove with a mug of hot coffee steaming nearby me, on a quiet lonely highway, while driving back to California to resume my mission there. The weather had suddenly turned cold in Fort Collins, being near mid October, and being unprepared for cold weather, I had headed south in my old van to find safer passage back to California.

While driving slowly along, enjoying having the road all to myself, feeling warm and safe and happy at the success of of my work now behind me, I was suddenly dazzled by a shocking apparition which filled the deeply indigo sky above me.

It must have been early in the 'Sky Show' part of the Blue Beam Project, for I noticed right away that the appearance in the sky before my amazement, had that same tinny metallic coloration I had seen before at Disneyland, in the haunted House exhibit there many years before.

There it was however, filling the entire night sky, a shinny metallic yet softly translucent, 'Sunday school comic book' blond haired blue eyed Jesus, bedecked in stereotypical white robe with arms outstretched, and from the ground all around small human figures shot up from the ground, to intersect with the gigantic "plastic churchified Jesus" hovering in the night sky. It was all, just too hokey to be taken seriously, and yet it was an extremely impressive display none the less.

Had I not been earlier prepared, to see such a satanic misuse of technology, I may have been far more disconcerted than I was by this impressive display. As it was though, I knew by His spirit, exactly what was taking place. I was being used as a guinea pig, for some sort psyop test, being perpetrated by the rulers of darkness, and this was, although I had yet to become acquainted with either the term psyop or project Blue Beam, exactly that. It was some years later that I learned the meaning of both terms, and I have subsequently told but a mere handful of people of that amazing night's Sky Show.

[excerpted from] - NWO Deception: Faked Rapture and Project Blue Beam
By Victoria Hardy
May 30, 2007

Serge Monast, a Canadian journalist, stepped forward in 1994 to speak of research he and another investigator had gathered on NASA’s Project Blue Beam. Project Blue Beam and Transcript of Presentation Rumor has it that they both died of heart attacks within weeks of each other although neither had had any heart problems in the past and both were said to be young, healthy men. It seems Project Blue Beam is a four step program to implement the New World Order’s new age, one world religion. It begins with engineered earthquakes and hoaxed discoveries to facilitate the reevaluation of all archeological knowledge, designed to call all belief systems into question. Before we dismiss the idea that earthquakes can be engineered, we should look into the capabilities of the HAARP
antenna in Alaska.

Next we have a huge sky show, I’ve read some refer to as the “Night of a Thousand Stars� where the old prophesies of the end times will happen over our heads with the use of holograms and sound effects seeming to originate from the earth and space, convincing us that the Messiah is stepping out of the clouds. This staged event will introduce us to a new Messiah to reign over the world and it is said, even the most learned will be deceived. To understand that our leaders are capable of this type of event look into the Air Force Research Lab where Chief Scientist, Dr. William L. Baker, stated in a paper from 2004, “By studying and modeling the human brain and nervous system, the ability to mentally influence or confuse personnel is also possible. Through sensory deception, it may be possible to create synthetic images, or holograms, to confuse an individual' s visual sense or, in a similar manner, confuse his senses of sound, taste, touch, or smell.� Controlled Effects And in an article from Stars and Stripes from 2001, the author states, “Taliban soldiers who hear voices from the skies over Afghanistan may think it’s divine intervention. The Department of Defense would like them to see it that way.�

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/28418

Basel :bu
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk