An Enterprising Day for Local Entrepreneurs

Tell everyone whats going on around the area, Church, Gigs, showbands, Queens Hall etc,

Moderator: Ronski

BASEL
Site Administrator

An Enterprising Day for Local Entrepreneurs

Post by BASEL » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:58 am

Are you a local or potential entrepreneur? Would you like support, advice and information on starting or developing your business for growth? Then come to Newtownards Town Hall on Friday 16 November, where a range of experts will be able to help you, from 8:30 am to 7:00 in the evening.

On the day you can get help and advice from a range of organisations including: Development staff at Ards Borough Council, as well as Invest NI, South Eastern Regional College, Ards Business Centre, North Down & Ards Training Ltd and Newtownards Jobskills.

This event is part of Invest NI's Enterprise Week 2008, which is designed to both stimulate enterprise and develop a more entrepreneurial culture. It will also be a focal point for the multi-media ‘Go For IT' campaign

Describing the Enterprise Awareness Day, Councillor Angus Carson, Chair of the Council's Development Committee said "I would encourage all local and potential entrepreneurs to visit the Town hall on Friday the 16thNovember. The day will be run as a ‘drop-in' type event, so people don't have to take a long time out of their busy working days, they can also come in later on in the afternoon or evening. Whenever you visit, you can be sure of helpful support and advice that will see your business or ides grow and develop, it's a great opportunity for local businesses.

For further information on the Enterprise Awareness Day contact Maura Kirkpatrick, at Ards Borough Council, Tel: 028 9182 4079 e, email maura.kirkpatrick@ard-council.gov.uk
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk