ZEBRA

Spiff away, anything goes, within reason
Ronski
Ards Forum Reporter and Backbone

ZEBRA

Post by Ronski » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:01 pm

ZEBRA!!! iS it black with white stripes or white with black stripes does any one know ????? :1w :1w :wiz dragon:
"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches..it's more like a jar of jalapeno's.

What you do today,might burn your arse tomorrow.

sickbagsam
BANNED

Zebra.

Post by sickbagsam » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:09 pm

Hey, we do not want any of your Efrican racist posts here on our God fearing Basildom, still now that everyone is back home from their trip to see the holy see maybe we will see a tad more tolerance from those racists singing Irish songs in that taig bar near the Orange Arch.

sbs.

Ronski

Post by Ronski » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Thank you for the colourfull reply, shock in what your writing, i was hoping for a reply tonight for my grand daughter homework , silly man b1 b1 b1 bang1 bron
"Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches..it's more like a jar of jalapeno's.

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:54 pm

What do we do Ronski AAAA,,,
What Color Is a Zebra?

Genetics determine the variety of stripes in zebras. While the specific processing of determining this striping pattern isn't known, it has something to do with selective pigmentation. Melanocyte skin cells produce the pigments that color the fur. Certain chemical messengers regulate which melanocytes deliver their pigment to the zebra [source: Camazine]. Mathematical models haven't been able to accurately simulate the development of the pattern, but we do know that it takes place during the embryonic phase [source: The Development of Zebra Striping Pattern].

Speaking of stripes, that brings us to the age-old question: What color is a zebra? If you research this answer, you'll quickly discover many conflicting perspectives. But Lisa Smith, Curator of Large Mammals at Zoo Atlanta, reports that the coat is "often described as black with white stripes." This makes sense since the pattern is a result of pigment activation (black) and inhibition (white). That means black is the actual color of the fur, and the white patches are simply the areas that lack pigmentation [source: Camazine]. To top it off, most zebras have dark skin beneath their fur [source: Smith].
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk

BASEL
Site Administrator

Re: Zebra.

Post by BASEL » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:58 pm

sickbagsam wrote:Hey, we do not want any of your Efrican racist posts here on our God fearing Basildom, still now that everyone is back home from their trip to see the holy see maybe we will see a tad more tolerance from those racists singing Irish songs in that taig bar near the Orange Arch.

sbs.

I'll let that one stay, just so everyone realizes just what a twat you are, and your that one step closer to being the first person banned on this forum

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

Ronski

Post by Ronski » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:03 pm

Interesting read about the Zebra as i was looking at pics on google images and they were mixed, thank's for the reply :1w

sickbagsam
BANNED

Post by sickbagsam » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Basil me old mucker for once in your life stop sitting on the fence, put your money where your moth is.

sbs.

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:32 pm

What Money would you be talking about Now!! Maybe you need a trip to AA

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:53 pm

Ronski wrote:Interesting read about the Zebra as i was looking at pics on google images and they were mixed, thank's for the reply :1w
No problem

sickbagsam
BANNED

Post by sickbagsam » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Hey, Basil you have just proved to to forum that you are full off wind and piss so stop behaving like a big girls blouse.

sbs.

Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:58 pm Post subject: Re: Zebra.
sickbagsam wrote:
Hey, we do not want any of your Efrican racist posts here on our God fearing Basildom, still now that everyone is back home from their trip to see the holy see maybe we will see a tad more tolerance from those racists singing Irish songs in that taig bar near the Orange Arch.

sbs.

I'll let that one stay, just so everyone realizes just what a twat you are, and your that one step closer to being the first person banned on this forum

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:18 pm

What you rambling about now, for God's sake

Sorry to do this Ronski, but

POST CLOSED