Bayer Pharmaceutical Created the AIDS virus

Share your news storys
BASEL
Site Administrator

Bayer Pharmaceutical Created the AIDS virus

Post by BASEL » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:02 am

Here is the MSNBC news broadcast that broke the story about this cover up where Bayer admits to distributing medication laced with AIDS in America to Americans until they got busted. Then they sold the poisoned products to Europe, Japan and South America. NOW YOU KNOW AND WHY THE ENTIRE CONTINENT OF AFRICA IS INFECTED WITH AIDS. They've been distributing it across Africa and any other Third World nation in their so called charity free clinics... killing children.. This is straight out genocide and no one is doing anything about it.

"There are documents that were showed to the American Government, proving that Bayer knew, without any doubt, that their product was contaminated with the AIDS virus! Instead of putting the responsible executives at Bayer to trial, they secretly decided that they can't sell the product in the U.S., but were okay with that they sold it abroad! This is just another piece of evidence that our government is totally corrupted and are playing in the hands of Big Business (read the Illuminati).

We need to hold people responsible - not only the Bayer executives, but also the representatives within the government, who allowed this to happen. This is mass murder and those involved need to be sentenced appropriately. Wes Penre, www.illuminati-news.com"

This is NO urban legend! Congress knows but is looking the other way...

Watch this disturbing video here:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dnGANfT-0ak&co ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dnGANfT-0ak&co ... fcfcf&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk