my own story

Post your own storys here: Ghost, fiction, old wifes tales the ones we used to tell when the power went out by candle light

Moderator: zara

ni-ads

my own story

Post by ni-ads » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:53 pm

This is the one and only time in my life ive had something like this happen to me and il remember it for the rest of my life :roll:
It started after work my supervisor and myself had to do some paper work and he suggested we get a chinese and do it back in his house.
we got the carryout went back to his. his front door opens up to a small square hallway with a welcome mat for wiping your feet, then another door directly in front of the 1st leading to a long hallway with his living room to the right side, so looking from his front door his kitchen is straight ahead and this is were it happened. we walked in wiped our feet opened the door to the hallway and preceded to the kitchen chinese in hand. he was in front of me so he opened the kitchen door which i may add the top of which is clear glass. So he opens the door im approx 1 foot behind him he steps into the kitchen and me directly behind him. I see him reach to place the carryout bag on the table the next thing i know BAM!! someone had poked me really hard from the back in my right shoulder, when i say hard i mean it hurt, picture someone using 2 fingers to poke you as hard as they can, so hard actually it pushed me forward with such force i pushed my friend and he stumbled over a chair coming out from the table. In that split second i swung around to see the kitchen door slam behind us, now im a big lad of 17+ stone and i dont frighten easily but i must admit at that time i was scared. My supervisor told me i was white as a sheet and gave me a beer from the fridge. i told him what happened and explained thats why i knocked him into the chair, the 1st thing he said and il remember this forever "Dont Tell Denise" denise being his wife. He started telling me a story, the house recently bought from an old lady who went to live with her son was in his words "Haunted" when he viewed the house the old woman was still living in it, she told them her hausband had recently passed away and that she had a small potato patch out the back and that she had scattered some of her husbands ashes in it and would be greatful if they didnt move it. he did ofcourse, he ripped it down and placed a BBQ in its place, he said since then he noticed things were being misplaced and rearranged when he was out and he had to tell his wife he was doing it. so thats my story :mrgreen:

Rossco
Roving Reporter

Post by Rossco » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:44 am

The moral of the story being...don't feck with the spirit world :mrgreen:
Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light

ni-ads

Post by ni-ads » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:02 am

or mess with their tatys bron

BASEL
Site Administrator

Post by BASEL » Tue May 12, 2009 5:31 am

:lol :lol :smileystonedkk8:
To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important.

Draw from your past....... but don't let your past draw from you

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.

For all your Computer needs www.btlogic.co.uk